Work at Igloo
The Igloo Advantage
Incentive Programs (Truss shop)
- Incentives for over-production.
- Piecework opportunities for interested employees on their days off.
- $2.00/shift differential for night shift.
Company Pension Plan
- Company matching plan - up to 2%.
- Employees are eligible to participate in the plan after 3 months.
- Tax-free contributions.
- Igloo pays 50% of employee’s healthcare premiums after 3 months of employment.
- Extended healthcare coverage.
- Dental services after 1 year of employment.
- Long-term disability, accidental death, dismemberment and life insurance (including life insurance for dependents) are all offered (premiums paid for by employee).
- $50 subsidy on purchase of steel toed boots, and $70 subsidy on purchase of workwear after 3 months of employment.
- $100 subsidy on purchase of steel toed boots, and $110 subsidy on purchase of workwear after 3 years of employment.
- New hires are provided with proper PPE safety equipment.
- We promote an enviroment of continous improvement including on-site and on-going training programs to keep our staff current and efficient to Igloo Building Supplies high standards of development.
"Easy going atmosphere, I like it. Working in the city and working at the same company for 16 years. I came back for a reason; I like the people I work with. Truss building is like a puzzle, you get all the pieces and put them together." - Terry, Truss Builder, 16 years
"Family atmosphere in a corporate company. Competitive pay, huge perks and a great benefit package. Igloo is involved in many community, social, and fundraising events, and I like that." - Aaron, Operation Manager, 1 year